Kansas Dual Credit Information
Kansas Dual Credit considerations are focused at the institutional level. Each institution offering a dual or concurrent-enrollment program retains the sole responsibility for determining if and how its faculty, including dual/concurrent-enrollment instructors, meet HLC’s faculty qualifications.
- Kansas Statute 72-3220 – Citation of act.
- Kansas Statute 72-3221 – Legislative declaration; purpose and intention of act.
- Kansas Statute 72-3222 – Definitions.
- Kansas Statute 72-3223 – Cooperative agreements between school districts and postsecondary education institutions; terms.
- Kansas Statute 72-3224 – Responsibilities for tuition and costs; credit for course work.
- Kansas House Bill 2134 amended the previous legislation and allows school districts to pay the tuition for a student’s dual or concurrent-enrollment in a postsecondary educational institution.